BCLC is a leading resource for businesses dedicated to making a difference. For more than ten years, our programs, events, research, and relationships with key NGO's and governments have helped hundreds of companies improve the impact of their efforts to improve social and environmental conditions.
We work with an influential business network to maximize the individual and collective impact of business resources invested to address societal challenges and tell the story of the powerful difference business is making. Learn more about our Business Network.
BCLC brings together thought leaders from private enterprise, government, academia and the NGO community to discuss the role of business in society. The ability to learn best practices, work with talented BCLC staff, and convene with our peers affords global multinationals like DSM a veritable one-stop shop to meet our needs with respect to sustainable strategies in a business context. - Hugh Welsh, President, DSM North America
We focus on three key levers to help achieve these goals:
- Advance the corporate responsibility field
- Deliver a platform for businesses to work together to affect real change
- Provide opportunities for story-telling
Companies in our network access a broad portfolio of resources and tools that deliver:
- Voice that tells the story of their impact and the collective impact of business, including BCLC's prestigious awards programming showcasing the best in corporate responsibility, the Citizens Awards, and our best-in-class digital network and blogging platform that shares innovative stories and best practices
- Insights from fact-based research that help improve their programs , including access to our Business for Good Map, and Role of Business Reports
- Connections through partnerships with other companies, leading nonprofits and government agencies including FEMA and HUD; as well as events and convenings that help businesses share best practices and form new partnerships
If you are interested in learning more and engaging in BCLC's networks, please contact Rebecca Mousseau.