Hurricane Sandy, Oct. 2012
- The Disaster Help Desk for Business is available to help small businesses through recovery
- Current Situation Update
- Restoring Community Systems after Sandy (Company Signup Form)
As of January 3rd, the business community has pledged cash and in-kind contributions in excess of $140 million.
Hurricane Sandy Coordination Call
Resources and Links
BCLC and IBM have activated Jobs4Recovery.com to help communities impacted by Hurricane Sandy make quicker economic recoveries. The site is a free service to give easy access to job opportunities in U.S. communities affected by natural disasters.
In the News
- MSNBC: Recovering from Natural Disasters
- Wall Street Journal: Small-Business Owners Look to Return to Work After Sandy
- Huffington Post: Hurricane Sandy 5 Tips for Business Donors
- New York Business Journal: Sandy's threat to small business -- and how you can help
- Business News Daily: Businesses Step Up in Hurricane Recovery
- CNN Money: Superstorm Sandy donations pick up
Emergency Management Magazine: Sandy Corporate Aid Tracker Reaches $45 Million